A propeller needs to fit the motor (shaft) and the frame (diameter)
- all 6mm motors, and some 7mm motors have a 0.8mm shaft
- some 7mm and most 8-8.5mm motors have a 1mm shaft
- most 6x15 and 7x16mm frames require 31mm diameter propellers
- most 7x20mm (Tiny7, Beta75) and 8x20 (Indi+) frames require 40mm propellers
- the only 8.5mm frame (M80) needs 44mm props
-> for all 6x15mm and 7x16mm Whoop frames, you can use 31mm/1mm props
Examples for durable props with good performance: Eachine E010 and TBS props.