- BetaFlight FCs, a CW motor goes to the front left.
- Blade FCs, a CW motor goes to the front right.
- second CW motor goes diagonally across
- red/blue wires = CW
- black/white wires = CCW
- Support the motor cup with three fingers from one hand, push the motor in with the other hand. Do not push on the shaft, but on on the motor housing.
- Push the prop on slightly, then again hold the motor cup with three fingers, and push the top of the prop onto the side of your table. Push exactly straight, and not harder than required to just seat the prop.
If your props are flying off, read this article with a few tips to keep your props on!