- The Carbon H-frame works good for FPV, because it has ample cargo space, and good prop clearance for the camera.
- The SPMVA1100 is as simple as it gets. Use an extra battery or a y-cable to connect straight to the flight battery.
- 0820-15 motors are a good compromise between power and efficiency.
- Best propeller for carrying payload: Parrot RollingSpider.
- Popular flight controllers for this build: AlienWii, MicroMWC, Hubsan FC.
- Useful battery weight/capacity: 15-20g/500-750mah. Look here for battery suppliers.
- 3/8" thread protectors work well as feet.
- Some heat shrink or short rubber bands can help organising the wire.
Have more questions? Submit a request