Not the fastest in town, but nonetheless - a class of its own!
tuning and maintenance tips:
- to improve reliability, use sealed bearings, e.g. from Boca
- for improved performance and long flight times, use 0820-15 motors and stock battery
- for the ultimate in performance, use 0820-17 motors and 480mah mylipo batteries
- inspect frequently if props are spinning freely. If you notice additional resistance, fix the problem before flying again, or it might create motor damage
- if the pinions or gears are worn, replace them
- take out the bearings, put them on a pencil tip, test them by rolling over a finger
- go off the throttle early when/before crashing
- use dry lube (sold for bicycles) on the gears, e.g. Muc-Off
- stay away from sand, thats a gear killer!